MyPremierCreditCard Login: The First Premier Bank is one of the popular financial institution and MasterCard credit cards providers in the United States. They offer different varieties of credit cards for their customers so that they can choose the best one according to their preference.
Along with providing credit cards, savings and checking accounts, the bank has also offered an online portal for managing your credit cards under the name MyPremierCreditCard. In this article, we are going to discuss the same. There are many users who apply for their credit cards for the first time and therefore in order to manage your card, you need MyPremierCreditCard.
How to Get MyPremierCreditCard Online Access?
The customers of FIRST PREMIER BANK get the offer from the bank to apply for their credit card. As soon you get your the credit card, you have to register your card for the online access. The online account can be easily created and is very convent way of managing your credit card. If you need guidelines for the same then below here we are going to provide you step by step process through which you can get the online access to MyPremierCreditCard.
- Step 1: For creating an online account, you have to first visit the official MyPremierCreditCard Login Page by going to their official web portal.
- Step 2: As soon as you reach to their official page, you will see the Enroll or sign up option for creating a new account, click on that.
- Step 3: Before moving on to the further steps, make sure to keep your account details in handy.
- Step 4: Once you reach on the Enroll page, you will see some blanks there asking you about your Account Number and Social Security Number, enter the correct details there.
- Step 5: After you fill those details there, you have to then click on Continue button and with that click, your online account will get ready.
- Step 6: After you have completed all the above-mentioned steps, you can now view your manage your credit card through this online account such as checking your amount balance and history.
MyPremierCreditCard Login Procedure
Above we have given you simple steps for the MyPremierCreditCard Registration Process, now we will tell you how you can get the access to your online account via the login process. After you have your online account, the login process becomes more simple and convenient.
- Step 1: Begin the first step of the login process by visiting their official site.
- Step 2: You will be directed to the main or login page of the website
- Step 3: At that page, you will find two blanks named under Username and Password.
- Step 4: In the respective fields, key in your login credentials. However, ensure to enter the correct credentials other your login process will get failed.
- Step 5: After that click on “Log In” button and that’s it you have successfully completed the login procedure. Now you can enjoy all the benefits of this online account for managing your credit card.
How To Make MyPremierCreditCard Payment Online?
Once you get the online access of MyPremierCreditCard, you can then easily make the payments as along with managing your account online. Online payments nowadays have been mostly preferred and the MyPremierCreditCard Portal has also made this payment process very convenient that anyone can make the payment by following simple steps. If you are first time user and need some help then you must read out these below-given instructions carefully.
- Step 1: In the first step, you have to move to the official MyPremierCreditCard Login page by visiting their official site.
- Step 2: Once you land on that page, enter your login credentials for successful login.
- Step 3: As soon as you are logged in, you will land on the homepage of your online account and there you will see several options.
- Step 4: After that, you have to click on the option labelled as “Make a Payment”.
- Step 5: Now you have to choose to pay the amount of your credit card which can be the complete pay or else the minimum payment amount, the choice is up to you. However, you also get another option as any other amount than the preceding ones.
Meanwhile, the best choice would be paying your complete amount in advance of the due date. The reason for this recommendation is that you will not have to pay any extra charges if you have already paid the owed sum earlier the due date.
MyPremierCreditCard Alternative Payment Methods
The best part about MyPremierCreditCard is that you are not restricted to just online payment method but instead, you can make payment through other means as well such as through mail etc. We have explained both the methods to you and these are as follows:
MoneyGram or Western Union
You can make the payment of your credit card via in person by visiting your nearby location of MoneyGram or Western Union. To know the nearby location of MoneyGram, you have to call at this number: 1-800-926-94-00 and you will get the location. After that, you have to visit there along with your MyPremierCreditCard number. While making the payment of your credit card at MoneyGram, you have to use this code: 6267.
However, another option is to go to one of the nearby Western Union Payment Location where you can easily make your payment with the help of the PREMIER SD code.
Payment Via Mail
If you prefer to make your credit card payment through the mail, then this bank also provides you with these services. All you have to do is to send the payment to this following address that we have listed below:
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
Overall, MyPremierCreditCard Login is a very simple process and once you do it with proper guideline then you will easily get used to it. The online method i.e., MyPremierCreditCard Login Method is mostly considered by the users for making payments. But if you are not comfortable with that then we have also listed these alternate methods above.