Nowadays carrying a card is an easy and safe option rather than carrying paper money in your wallet. These cards come with great security so even if it is stolen or broken you can easily block or retrieve it without facing any trouble. There’s one such type of card that is known as Prepaid Gift Card which has gained huge popularity in the United States of America.
We all must have heard of gift cards due to their rising popularity with time all across the world. Gift cards have made the easiest and most suitable ranges of gifts for your friends and family. The best part is that these cards are acceptable to each and every age-group as well as for every single event or occasion. Since the launch of PrepaidGiftBalance in the US market, this card has been getting a lot of appreciation and gained popularity among the people living in the United States.
The PrepaidGiftCards lets its user for making purchases at any store that has been situated in the United States of America. Nowadays, the world is changing and it’s turning into a cashless system in large extent. People, at the present date, are not preferring to carry cash wherever they go as it is not a safe option rather than carrying cards with you. From big businesses to individuals, almost everyone prefers online or card transactions. Same goes with the PrepaidGiftCards, because of which our wallet stay light and the safety is also not compromised.
The legal residents in the United States are qualified for applying for a PrepaidGiftBalance Card. In order to get access to your PrepaidGiftBalance, you have to apply for it in the National Bank of America Association. You can use these cards whenever you want as this card is used across the USA. However, before purchasing you must ensure that the store accepts the PrepaidGiftBalance Card or not.
As it is a prepaid card, so you should maintain its balance if you want to carry on with the purchase with this card. If your card balances fall short before time then you can easily recharge it without putting many efforts and just by visiting the official web portal, the link for which is www.prepaidgiftbalance.com.
What Are The Different Types of PrepaidGiftCards?
PrepaidGiftCards makes your purchasing experience very easy and effortless. However, only the legal resident of the USA can buy this card and use its services. There are mainly two different types of PrepaidGiftCards and those are as follows:
- PrepaidGiftCards Visa Card
- PrepaidGiftCards MasterCard Card
In order to get these above mentioned two cards, you just have to apply for National Association of the United States. One must take note that these two cards have been provided by different providers, however, the functions, as well as the uses of these two different cards, are very similar. Both of these cards come with a spending limit and can be used at an ATM as well as to withdraw the cash. However, the PrepaidGiftCards doesn’t come with this facility to withdraw the cash, instead, you can only use PrepaidGiftCards for making a payment at different stores all around the US. On the other hand, there’s one drawback of PrepaidGiftBalance card that most of the time, you would be unclear about the leftover balance in your card.
PrepaidGiftBalance: How to get the Access?
As soon as you get your PrepaidGiftBalance Card, it is compulsory for you to activate it in order to use its services and other facilities offered by the card to its users. For activating your PrepaidGiftBalance account, one must go the official web portal, the link for which is www.prepaidgiftbalance.com.
Follow this below-mentioned instruction to get access to PrepaidGiftBalance:
- Step 1: To begin the process, you have to first get your PrepaidGiftBalance from the store, after that, you will have to follow the activation process.
- Step 2: While activating your gift card, you will receive a 16-digit code which is very important to activate your account online. Simply key in those numbers for activating your card and finish the procedure so that your card is effective for use.
- Step 3: As soon as your online account has been activated, you can easily sign in to your online account and can get all the important details about your finance. The sign-in credentials consist of the PIN number as well as your card number that also has the expiry date.
- Step 4: Soon after making the payments with the help of your card, you can now easily check the remaining balance in the card. In order to check that you have to visit the PrepaidGiftBalance.com online portal.
- Step 5: Once the portal gets loaded, you will be able to key in the card number along with your PIN number. This step will be as easy as using your credit or debit card.
- Step 6: You have to key in the details and the security code/captcha code that is visible on your device’s screen.
- Step 7: The system will then load the servers and is then going to display the leftover balance for your card.
- Step 8: Once you follow the above instructions carefully, you will be able to check your card’s limit amount for the usage. Not only this, but you can also check the transaction history with the balance after you successfully signed in to your Prepaid Gift Balance account.
- Step 9: In the last step, you can log out of the system after checking your card details.
Whenever you wish to make a purchase or pay for your purchase, at that time, Prepaid Gift Balance Cards comes out as a big help as these cards are very useful ad effective for making payment. However, if in case, you have not used this card for a time period of a year, then at that time you will be required to pay a nominal fee of $2 for reactivating your card of PrepaidGiftBalance. Overall, Prepaid Gift Balance is one of the best options, however, it is only applicable across the United States.