Wienerschnitzel Menu: Well, many of you must have heard about Wienerschnitzel, if not, it is a very popular fast-food chain that is based in the United States. This place is popularly and originally known for serving hot dogs over the past many years since its establishment. In addition, they have also expanded their food options by also offering burgers as well as desserts. Apart from their delightful food, customers keep on coming back for their mouth-watering secret-recipe chilli sauce.
If you are one of those who want to get all the information regarding the Wienerschnitzel restaurant, including its holiday hours, Saturday hours, Sunday hours, and so on, then you are perfectly at the right place.
Here, with the help of this article, you can explore the menu, prices as well as so much more about this popular restaurant. We are going to provide you with all the necessary details regarding the same, so let’s get started….
- 1 About Wienerschnitzel
- 2 Wienerschnitzel Complete Menu Items
- 3 Wienerschnitzel Menu Prices List
- 4 Wienerschnitzel Hours
- 5 Holiday Hours of Wienerschnitzel
- 6 Final Words
Wienerschnitzel is a very popular American fast-food chain that was founded back in the year 1961 as “Der Wienerschnitzel”. John Galardi, who was a former employee of Taco Bell, founded Wienerschnitzel in California. He started establishing restaurants outside California in the 1980s.
This well-known fast-food chain specializes in hot dogs, and therefore it is also known as the World’s Largest Hot Dog Chain.
Wienerschnitzel Locations are also found mainly in California and Texas, however, others are located in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, as well as in Washington. Outside the 50 states, there is a store that is located in Guam and one in Panama.
As of 2018, the restaurant alone has grown to more than three hundred locations in the United States. To quote, it has always been popularly known as the “World’s Largest Hot Dog Chain.”
With the exceptional and unique architectural structure along with the yellow and red dominant colours of the establishment, this restaurant certainly is hard to miss. The place is so tempting and desirable that it makes you want to order food each and every time you pass by a Wienerschnitzel store.
Wienerschnitzel Complete Menu Items
As far as the Wienerschnitzel Menu is concerned, all the foods in their menu are appetizing from French fries to the hot dogs, as well as even down to desserts. All you have to do is to ask regulars about their favourites and you are probable to get different responses.
All of their delicious hot dogs are bestsellers which also consist of the Chili Cheese Dog, the Junkyard Dog, and the Chicago Dog. The Tastee-Freez soft-serve treats have been also owned by Galardi, and are certainly a must-try as well.
The restaurant is very much popular and loved for its delightful range of hot dogs that have been made with special ingredients. Other than that, it also offers a number of varieties of American fast food items, like burgers, sandwiches, shakes, and so on. So if you want to enjoy the real American hot dogs along with other mouth-watering items, then you can head there to have breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Wienerschnitzel Menu Prices List
Here is the menu of Wienerschnitzel along with its prices:
- Chicago Dog- – $2.09
- Corn Dog- – $1.49
- Chili Dog- – $1.79
- Chili Cheese Dog- – $2.09
- Bacon Ranch Chili Cheese Dog- – $2.89
- Street Dog- – $2.29
- Deluxe Dog- – $1.99
- Kraut Dog- – $1.79
- Mustard Dog- – $1.49
- Triple Cheese Double Bacon Chili Cheese Dog- – $3.99
- Upgrade Any Dog To All-Beef or Polish Sausage- – $1.00
- Buffalo Bacon Chili Cheese Dog- – $2.99
- Loaded Bacon Street Chili Cheese Dog- – $2.89
- Junkyard Chili Cheese Dog- – $2.69
- The Works Chili Cheese Dog- – $2.49
- Substitute A Pretzel Bun- – $0.50
- Mustard & Kraut Dog (Limited Time)- – $2.99
- Mustard & Onion Dog (Limited Time)- – $2.99
- 5 Chili or Corn Dogs (Limited Time)- – $5.00
- Chili Burger- – $1.79
- Chili Cheeseburger- – $2.09
- Polish Sandwich- – $2.99
It consists of Small Fries & Small Drink
- Polish Sandwich – Combo- – $5.89
- Two Chili Dogs – Combo- – $6.29
- All-Beef Dog with Chili & Cheese – Combo- – $5.89
- Two Corn Dogs – Combo- – $5.39
- Chili Cheese Dog & Chili Cheeseburger – Combo- – $6.89
- Chili Dog & Corn Dog – Combo- – $5.89
- 3 Chili Burgers, 3 Chili Dogs & 3 Small Fries- – $12.99
- 6 Chili Dogs & 3 Small Fries- – $12.99
The meal consists of Fries or Apple Sauce, Kid’s Drink & Prize
- Mustard Dog – Meal- – $4.29
- Corn Dog – Meal- – $4.29
Fries & Snacks
- French Fries- Small- $1.69
- French Fries- Medium- $1.99
- French Fries- Large- $2.79
- Chili Cheese Fries- – $3.19
- Buffalo Bacon Chili Cheese Fries- – $3.59
- Bacon Ranch Chili Cheese Fries- – $3.69
- Ultimate Chili Cheese Fries- – $3.69
- Jalapeño Poppers- 6 Pak- $2.79
- Jalapeño Poppers- 12 Pak- $4.99
- Triple Cheese Double Bacon Chili Cheese Fries- – $4.89
- Milk- – $0.99
- Bottled Water- – $1.29
- Strawberry Lemonade- – $1.89
- Soft Drink- Small- $1.59
- Soft Drink- Medium- $1.99
- Soft Drink- Large- $2.29
- Mini Sundae- $1.59
- Soft Serve Cone- Small- $1.29
- Soft Serve Cone- Regular- $1.69
- Dipped Cone- Small- $1.69
- Dipped Cone- Regular- $2.09
- Banana Split- $3.79
- Freezee- $3.19
- Old Fashioned Sundae- $2.99
- Shakes (Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry)- $2.99
- Root Beer Float- $2.99
As far as Wienerschnitzel hours are concerned, its Breakfast Menu continues till 10.30 AM at the participating locations. Furthermore, its Lunch Hours begin from 10:30 AM and carries on till 5:30 PM. With the help of this post, we have provided you with Wienerschnitzel daily opening and closing hours, so you can check out the restaurant timings for the day in advance of heading out for a meal.
Monday: 9:00 AM to 11.00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 11.00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 11.00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to 11.00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 11.00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 11.00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 11.00 PM
Holiday Hours of Wienerschnitzel
For serving their customers even throughout the holiday season, the restaurant remains open for the duration of most of the holidays. You can visit Wienerschnitzel on holidays such as New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Presidents Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day (4th of July), Labor Day, Halloween, Veterans Day, New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve among many. However, in most of the locations, Wienerschnitzel is closed on Christmas Day.
In this article, we have discussed many things about Wienerschnitzel Menu along with its prices. Hopefully, this information will be beneficial for you. I hope this article has helped you to know more about Wienerschnitzel and its menu. Let us know in the comments section how the experience with Wienerschnitzel goes for you.