Old Navy Credit Card Login: The very popular American clothing and accessories retailing company named Old Navy has been very well known in the US since its establishment back in 1994. As digital practices are ruling the world nowadays, this company has also started offering and distributing Old Navy credit cards which consists of two cards that are Visa Card and Navyist Card. Each card has its own benefits and is also accepted anywhere.
However, before getting to the access for these cards, you have to first apply for them and after getting the one you also required to activate them immediately. If you need guidelines for the same for successfully applying, activating and login of the Old Navy credit cards then read this post where we have provided you with the complete instructions.
- 1 Old Navy Credit Card: Here’s How to Apply?
- 2 Old Navy Credit Card Activation Process
- 3 Old Navy Credit Card: How Consumer Can Login?
- 4 Forgot Old Navy Credit Card User ID and Login Password? Steps To Reset It
- 5 Old Navy Credit Card Payment
- 6 The Wrap-Up
If you want to enjoy the benefits of Old Navy credit card then you have to first apply for that otherwise you can’t get any of its benefits. The procedure of applying for Old Navy credit card is very simple and is less time-consuming. If you want to apply for the same and want some proper guidelines for that then here are some instructions that you can follow to apply for your Old Navy credit card.
- Step 1: In the first step, you have to begin the process by visiting the official home page which you can reach through their website the link for which is www.apply.syf.com. Here you can easily apply for the Old Navy credit card.
- Step 2: As soon as you will click on the link, you will be land on the main page where you will find the option for applying for the Old Navy credit card.
- Step 3: On that page, you have the key in your credentials such as your name, address, ZIP code, among many.
- Step 4: After that, you have to click on the ‘continue’ button and this is going to take you to the next step.
- Step 5: In the last step, submit all the details and that’s it…. the process of applying for the Old Navy credit card will begin here, all you have to do is to just follow the given instructions and provide the information that will be asked on the next page.
Without activating your Old Navy Credit Card, you can’t avail for these card services and benefits. Therefore, as soon as you get your credit card, you need to activate it with these below mentioned two methods.
To activate the Old Navy credit card, you have to call at this official number: 1-877-371-9673. As soon as you will call at this number a recorded message will be played. Your card number and three-digit security code will be asked, so provide these details which are also available on your card. After that, your Old Navy credit card will be activated immediately.
For this, you have to visit the online site at www.synchronycredit.com, where you have to click on the ‘Register and Activate’ option on the home page. In order to confirm your identity, you will have to enter your card number and the three-digit security code that are already available on your credit card. At last, to complete the process, you have to pick a security picture along with creating your user ID and a password and that’s it, your card has been activated now.
Old Navy Credit Card Login can be performed by following very simple steps that we are also providing you to help you out in this login process. The new users might need some instructions for performing a successful Old Navy Credit Card Login, therefore, you can take the help of these below-mentioned guidelines.
- Step 1: At first, open your web browser and search for their official site, the link for which is www.oldnavycclogin.com.
- Step 2: As soon as you will search this website, you will land on the official login page, where you will see two blank boxes available there for entering your login credentials such as your User ID and your password.
- Step 3: Enter your User ID in the first blank box, on the other hand, key in your password in the second blank box.
- Step 4: As soon as you have entered both details correctly, then click on the ‘sign on’ tab for logging into your online account.
- Step 5: That’s it after providing correct login details; you will be successfully logged into your online Old Navy credit card account. As you have performed this login process, you can see how simple this product is and anyone can perform it with proper guidelines.
If you have forgotten your User ID and login Password then you don’t have to panic as these login credentials can be easily recovered with few easy steps. If you don’t know-how, then we have given you proper information for recovering your user id and password, so follow these carefully to get successful results.
At first, visit the official site of Old Navy Credit Card to reach the homepage or login page of the website. There you will find two blank boxes asking for login credentials. Below those, you will find an option ‘find user ID’, click on that. Once you click on that, you will be directed to another page where some questions will be asked whose answers you have to enter in the given blanks over there such as your card number and your ZIP code. Key in the details correctly and then click on ‘find user ID’, and you are soon going to be able to find your user ID as it will be sent to your registered email id or phone number.
For the forgotten login password, you have to follow the same procedure as we have mentioned above for finding your user id. However, instead of clicking on ‘find user ID’ you have to click on ‘reset password’. After landing on the next page you will have to fill in your user ID along with your ZIP code. Now, after entering the details, you have to click on the ‘continue’ button. As soon as you will complete the process, your login password will be recovered and the new password will be sent to your registered email id or phone number.
Here are two ways to make the Payment. The Old Navy Credit Card Payment can be done through Online or Phone.
To Make your Old Navy Credit Card Payment Online you need to Login your Old Navy credit card online account. After going through the Account Dashboard of Old Navy credit card You need to Go to the ‘Payments’ section and click on the option that says ‘make a payment’. There you will probably need to enter some details. Once you do that, your Old Navy credit card payment will be successful.
In Order to make An Old Navy Credit Card Payment through Phone, you need to call on 866-450-5294. You need to make your Old Navy credit card payment through the automatic system that greets you when you call the number. Once you call on that number, you will have to enter in details like your account number, bank account number, etc.
In this section of Article, we have covered the Old Navy Credit Card Login, apply for Old Navy credit card, how you can activate Old Navy credit card, and also how to make Old Navy credit card payment. Along with this, we have provided you with the proper and the correct URL from where you can perform your Old Navy consumer credit card login.